مُنْتَدَيَاتْ شِلْةَ جِدْعَاِنْ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مُنْتَدَيَاتْ شِلْةَ جِدْعَاِنْ

الرئيسيةالصفحة الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

.WheN The Night COme$,i l0ok At The $ky.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 146
النقاط بتاعت المعلم دة : 1065889
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/10/2009
العمر : 31
الموقع : www.shelett.gid3an.com

.WheN The Night COme$,i l0ok At The $ky. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: .WheN The Night COme$,i l0ok At The $ky.   .WheN The Night COme$,i l0ok At The $ky. Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 13, 2009 12:33 am

* Of All The Friends I've Ever Met. Y0u're The 0ne I W0n't F0rget. ANd if I Die Before Y0u Do, I'll Go To Heaven ANd Wait F0r Y0u.

* When The Night C0mes, l0ok At The $ky. If Y0u $ee A Falling $tar, D0n't W0nder Why, just Make A Wish. Trust Me, It Will C0me True, Because I Did It ANd I F0und Y0u.

* Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart.

* I feel something in my heart, it's Like A Little Flame, Every Time I $ee Y0u, This Flame Lights Up, This Flame i$ $pecial For Y0u, Because I L0ve Y0u!.…

* L0ve Under The $tars... They Seem Very Far, But Y0u Are $0 Cl0se The $tar I l0ve The M0st.

* There's Warmth iN My Heart. It Haunts Me When Y0u're Gone. Mend Me To Y0ur Side And Never Let go. The M0re I Live The M0re I kn0w, What's $iMple I$ True, I l0ve Y0u.

* The Day That I'll Die, When Death Replaces Birth, I'll Rec0gnize Angels' Faces, Because I Live With 0ne on Earth.

* L0ving Y0u C0uld Take My LiFe, But When I l0ok Into Y0ur Eyes, I kn0w Y0u're Worth That $acrifice!

* HeaveN i$ The Place Where I W0uld Be, The Day Y0u W0uld $top l0ving Me!

* I Mi$s Y0u ... I Need Y0u ... More ANd M0re.... Each Day ... I l0ve Y0u ... M0re Than W0rds ... Can Ever $ay.

* If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom One Night ANd Stuffs Y0u INto a Bag, Then Do N0t WOrry 'cause I T0ld Santa I Wanted Y0u F0r Christmas !!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shelett.gid3an.com

.WheN The Night COme$,i l0ok At The $ky.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Exclusive:WWE.Monday Night Raw 07 / 09 / 09 Rmvb+1Link
» Exclusive : WWE Friday Night Smackdown 2009/10/09 Rmvb 258 Mb
» Exclusive WWE Friday Night Smackdown 2009/09/25 Rmvb 259 MB
» Exclusive:WWE Friday Night Smackdown 2009.09.04 Rmvb 259 MB
» Exclusive WWE Monday Night Raw 01/09/2009 268 mb Rmvb+1Link

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مُنْتَدَيَاتْ شِلْةَ جِدْعَاِنْ :: •·.·°¯`·.·•منتدى الحب والرومانسيه•·.·°¯`·.·• :: •·.·°¯`·.·•قسم الكلام فى الحب•·.·°¯`·.·•-
انتقل الى: